Wednesday, October 12, 2011

October...http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif


Pumpkin time! Our Pumpkin Patch is open - and a great spot for picture taking. It's raining today (so I have time to write) and pictures wouldn't really capture much except...well, rain. So photos will come soon, I promise. In the mean time - the happenings for Scottsville are picking up!

Last week I enjoyed a Hill & Holler Farm Dinner at Blenheim Vineyards and I am looking forward to the next one at Caromont Farms...and hopefully, we will host in the spring! I will have a great package for our guests that will include dinner for two at the table - I am looking forward to participating with such amazing foodie and farmer women, and as a fundraiser for a local non-profit to boot! When the November details come out, I will post - hopefully we can entice a few guests to join us for the experience.

Also coming up - the Virginia Film Festival...lots of events sold out already, Oliver Stone will be here for one; if you are coming anytime from Nov 3 to 6th, check out their webpage - you might score something wonderful!

so - pictures of the pumpkin patch and fall 2011 coming soon. In the meantime, check out the Hill & Holler photos...happy fall!

No comments: